Celina Aguilar is a dedicated and passionate Early Childhood Educator Consultant, Trainer, and Personal Development Coach. Celina completed her B.A. in Science of Education and her M.A. in Competences in Education.
In 1993, inspired by her first son she opened an Early Intervention Program and Preschool in her hometown; Sonora, Mexico. In 1996 she moved to LA and started working for a private preschool as an Early Childhood Educator (ECE). Advancing her career, she became the Executive Program Director of an Early Intervention and Preschool Program. Later in her career she joined the Child Care Resource Center (CCRC) as a Head Start Education Supervisor. She is also committed to PITC (The Program for Infant/ Toddler Care) with West Ed as an infant toddler specialist training and coaching.
Celina has been recognized as an Early Childhood Mentor with the Los Angeles Mission College, and soon thereafter, became part of the Mentor Selection Committee where she has been a member for the last past 15 years. Her journey as an independent ECE includes participating with the Los Angeles County Office of Education, and the Los Angeles Child Care Alliance, serving as an authorized trainer.
Celina’s two sons have been her constant inspiration to meet her personal and career goals which has led her strong background in parent education. She is dedicated to empowering parents and though her practice finds value and joy in serving the community in creating and building stronger foundations.
- Competent Communicator, Toastmasters International
- DRDP, Desired Results Developmental Profile, Certified Trainer
- Inward Journey, Coaching Program
- NLP Master Practitioner, Neuro-Linguistic-Programming
- NVC, Non Violent Communication Practitioner
- Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect (Zero to Three)
- STEP, Systematic Training for Effective Parenting
- TeachStone certified Pre-K Class Observer
- The Art and Science of Self, Personal Development Practices
- The Total Transformation Program, Empowering Parents
- Trauma-Informed Care Practices